SharePoint Purchasing System Portal
SharePoint was integrated with an existing system as a solution to simplify the purchasing process. The new purchasing system housed all the data within SharePoint and reduced complexity.
- AllianceTek created an end-to-end solution right from scoping to development to deployment and hosting.
- To simplify the extremely complex purchasing process, AllianceTek integrated SharePoint in the existing system.
- This allows purchase requests to be routed and approved based on employees’ assigned roles and access rights.
- The new system integrates vendor, purchase-order and bill-of-material databases and also makes account codes available.
- The client found the new SharePoint portal having reduced complexity and better data management which increased productivity.
By using a revolutionary structural technology to create longer, lighter, and more reliable wind turbine blades, Modular Wind Energy enables their wind turbine manufacturing customers to offer wind generation at a lower cost...
I consider my company lucky to have a resource like AllianceTek. I was pleased to collaborate with their team to come up with the best solution for our needs. I look forward to working with them in the future.
As an IT partner and solutions provider, AllianceTek will help you follow your objective and implement strategies that are unique to your business to see it through to completion – we don’t just follow instructions, we unleash the full potential of your vision. AllianceTek employs a global team of more than 100 skilled developers and consultants who approach every project holistically, giving full around-the-clock attention to understanding our clients’ needs and providing comprehensive, scalable and extensible development roadmaps.
Know more »